Healthy Recipes Taco Salad
A wide variety of healthy recipes. There is one healthy recipes quoted from health.com
- 4 ( cups salad greens ).
- 1 15-oz. ( can pinto beans, drained and rinsed ).
- 2 ( cups cooked quinoa (start with 2/3 cup dry; cook in 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth).
- 1 cup chopped grilled or roasted skinless chicken, shredded, optional (if you leave it out, add an extra cup of beans).
- 1 ( avocado, chopped ).
- 1/4 ( cup shredded sharp Cheddar ).
- 2 ( bell peppers, any color, seeded and chopped ).
- 2 ( tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro ).
- ( Salt and pepper ).
- 1 ( cup salsa ).
- ( Hot sauce, mayonise or you can combine ), optional.
Mayonaise recipes :
- 1 bottle Diet Mayonaise, according to taste
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 sweetened condensed milk, according to taste
- a little lemon rind, chopped until smooth
- 1 Boiled egg yolk ( All recipes from mayonaise mix in bowl until feel smooth from mayonaise )
- Divide greens among 4 bowls. In a large bowl, gently toss together remaining ingredients, except hot sauce and mayonaise.
- Divide bean mixture among bowls with greens. Pass hot sauce at the table, if desired.