Here are seven steps you can apply, and to keep the body to stay healthy:
1. Drinking lemon water in the morning. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus, so it becomes very high in antioxidants. Drink a cup of warm lemon water in the morning helps removing toxins in the body, thereby encouraging the production of bile acids which are indispensable for healthy digestion. “Drink a cup of warm lemon can also improve mood in the morning and adds body fitness,” said Diana f. Suganda, nutritionists.
2. Note the breakfast. If you start the day with the condition tired and sleepy easily, maybe it’s caused by the high sugar content in your breakfast. One plate of white rice (200 grams) is estimated to contain 300 kilocalories. While one large glass of sweet tea contains approximately 70 kilocalories. The number of calories in breakfast will increase, if the side dish You eat fried menu form. The higher number of calories in your breakfast, the more likely you are afflicted by drowsiness and fatigue throughout the day. Therefore, a good breakfast is by looking at the nutritional balance. There should be carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins.
3. Routine drinking coffee. Do you like coffee? Health experts believe that phytochemicals or antioxidant substances contained in coffee may reduce the risk of diabetes and Parkinson’s disease. Caffeinated coffee is also believed to be able to improve cognitive function. Caffeine can stimulate the brain’s neural function improvement, increasing the reaction time, memory, mood and brain power. According to Dr. Arfram Ikram, from Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam, Netherlands, drinking three to four cups of coffee per day were routinely able to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Consumption of yogurt per day. Risk of diabetes could be reduced by avidly consume dairy products. A study conducted by Cambridge University suggests that consuming 125 grams of yogurt from low milk fat ferment routinely capable of reducing the risk of diabetes type two to 28 percent. The researchers believe that the content of vitamin K and the good bacteria in fermented milk products are able to do that. Many benefits from Yogurt if we can comsumptions per day.
5. Expand the consumption of vegetables. According to the results of a study from Leicester University, United Kingdom, researchers if consumed 120 grams of green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, broccoli or Kale, can reduce the risk of developing diabetes type two to 14 percent. Green leafy vegetables are rich in magnesium (also contained in whole grains, beans) that can help regulate blood sugar.
6. Orange and banana heartily after exercise. According to Dr. Hario Tilarso, specialist sports, while exercising, glucose levels in the body will automatically be reduced. Glucose is one of the reserve source of energy stored in the form of glycogen. To regain the levels of glycogen in the body after exercise, preferably consumed that has levels of glucose high intake. The average professional athletes are consuming bananas and oranges post practice to recover fitness and restore their energy, so that the body remains fit to do other activities after exercise.
7. Drink warm chocolate before go to bed. A recent study States that the antioxidants contained in cocoa (chocolate powder) can improve memory in the elderly. Cocoa is believed capable of waging a blood flow in some specific part of the brain. Researchers at Columbia University Medical Center, USA, found that those aged 50 to 69 had the ability to better and faster in memory tests after three months of taking high-dose of chocolate drinks. “If before the test participants have memory capability equal to age 60, after three months, they have a memory capability equal age 30-40,” said Professor Scott Small, Neurology expert who led the research. He suggested, select brands of beverages with a cocoa content of solid proportions.