Often we hear people say the disease will be cured, if caught early. But sometimes the early symptoms of a disease does not feel or are not visible to the infected. This is the importance of regular health check. Health checks such as this would be very useful to remind us of our own body’s health condition.
There are at least seven of the most common things from our bodies that need to be checked his condition at least once a year. The seventh it is checking blood pressure, blood sugar levels, abdominal circumference, total cholesterol, maximum current expiration, the early detection of cervical cancer, and check your own breasts.
[Note: expiration; the process of spending the rest of the respiratory form of the carbon dioxide gas and water vapor, expiration phase: This phase is the relaxation phase or pulled back muscle between the ribs to the back of so followed by a decline in the ribs so that the chest cavity becomes smaller. As a result, the pressure within the chest cavity becomes greater than the pressure outside, so air in the chest cavity that is rich in carbon dioxide is emitted.]
- Check the pressure of the blood is one way to detect early risk of hypertension, stroke, and heart disease. The figure accounts for normal inspection results, if it is below 140/90 mmHg.
- Checking blood sugar levels performed to help detect diabetes problems. This examination will show the levels of glucose in the blood. The results of the tests are normal, if the levels of sugar in the blood are less than 100.
- Measure the circumference of the abdomen regularly can keep us from excessive belly fat, which can trigger serious health problems, such as heart attack, stroke, and diabetes. The safe limit men’s waistline is 90 cm. While in the women’s 80 cm long.
- Checking total cholesterol level examination consists of LDL (bad cholesterol), HDL (good cholesterol), and triglycerides (fats in the blood are carried, is derived from the food we eat). Totally recommended measurement results are always under number 200.
- Current expiration is one of the efforts the health checking in a pulmonary function test. Typically, this is done checking in people with asthma or respiratory diseases that plague other to assess the ability of the lungs.
- Test and pap smear tests IVA (Visual inspection with acetic acid) are the two most common ways to detect the emergence of cancer of the cervix. Do pap smears in a hospital, clinic or obstetrician, and laboratories with trained health workers. While an IVA tests done by applying a solution of acetic acid (vinegar 3 to 5 percent) on the neck of the uterus. If the experience of cancer, the results were marked by a change in color was a bit whitish. This method is very simple, so that Clinics can do it.
- Breast self examination can be done for the women reached the age of 20 years. Checking this will be easier to do at the moment, when there is still SOAP stuck to the skin. The examination is done by observing the size, shape, and color of the breasts to notice any changes and swelling. The next step is pressing the nipples to see any fluid or not, either in the form of breast milk, the liquid is yellowish, or bloody. Palpate the breasts while lying down hints will give you the occurrence of changes in the breast.