This oil is a concoction of two hybrid plants namely water mint and spearmint is useful as both a medical and cosmetic ingredients. What are the benefits of peppermint?
- When extracted as a pill, this oil is one of the essential oils and are used extensively, in perfume and cologne.
Peppermint oil is pretty good for rejuvenating and refreshing. This oil is capable of strengthening the immune system, and revitalize mental fatigue.
- Helps to nourish the scalp and hair. Add some peppermint oil teets into your daily shampoo, to reduce dandruff.
- For the curly hair, this oil can make hair healthy and shiny. Peppermint oil can also help speed up hair growth.
- Not just a boon for the hair, but this oil also nourish the body and the skin not only helps control oil secretion on the skin, but also cleans and brightens tired skin.
- For facial skin, peppermint oil prevents pimples and helps open the pores.
- Peppermint oil help heal chapped lips. This is the reason why this oil is the active ingredient for moisturized lips. This oil has a soothing effect (due to the menthol in it) can be used on chapped lips or skin sunburn, as it will provide a cooling and relaxing effect on the skin.