Many people who want to try to start a yoga exercise but hesitation. Their reasons vary; ranging from fear of being judged by other students when joining a yoga class, feeling too fat, too underpowered to less flexible.
yoga exercises for beginners. This is probably because they got the wrong impression of the appearance of the actors who appear perfect yoga experts with good formed body and can make a move that seems impossible. This is obviously wrong because yoga is actually beneficial for everyone.
Yoga is not only for forming the body, but also improve the health and endurance, strengthens posture, addressing a variety of health problems, reduce stress and control. Competitive nature of yoga was not so anyone can do it. So, there is no reason not to start yoga.
Here are some tips to start yoga exercises for beginners:
• Understand that the name ‘yoga expert’ does not actually exist. Yoga is not a competitive sport, and even the teachers were still always able to find a wide variety of different movements that bring benefits. Yoga is a means to explore the body and calm the mind, and knowing yourself better. So, anyone can immediately start yoga.
• Do not think too much when they want to start training a pose; just do it! Follow all safety instructions and allow the movement of your body to adjust to, even though you’re doing a difficult pose like Crow Pose. Without conscious of your body will adjust.
• Understand that no one will judge you while in the yoga studio. There may be students who are more proficient and flexible in performing yoga poses, but when the exercise begins, everyone will be busy concentrating practice, so who will be staring at you?
• Do not force yourself to perform a movement. Each yoga pose has a variation for the beginner. Do not be shy doing poses for beginners until you feel ready to improve yourself to perform the movement more difficult.
• Practice with an open mind and patience. Do not trigger judge a yoga session as ‘pointless.’ Understand that yoga is a long process, and the impact will be seen gradually.
Yoga has been practiced for thousands of years, and has brought benefits to many people. Begin yoga exercises with prejudice and do not miss the opportunity to become better individuals.