Here are a few food and drink you need to avoid to keep teeth white:
- Avoid fizzy drinks as they contain acids that eat away at the enamel of teeth
- Cigarette smoking affects dental health as well as general health. Nicotine leaves yellow stains on teeth
- Drugs such as cocaine, ecstasy, dangerous to the teeth and the whole body. These drugs are restricting blood flow to the gums and cause tooth decay is more extensive.
- Dark colored Juice leaving stains to the teeth. Drink the juice with a straw.
- Black coffee should also be avoided if you want sparkling white teeth.
- Tomato sauce and vinegar are believed to also be able to make the tooth color.
- Red wine leaving stains on the teeth and eat away the enamel of the tooth. Rinse your mouth with cold water after drinking red wine to prevent tooth colored.
- Avoid black tea because the cause stains on teeth. Drink herbal tea or green tea.