1. Eating with a large fork. It is established from an Italian study that there is a relationship between the size of the fork and the level of consumption. This study found that visitors who use small forks ate more than the larger ones.
2. Use a small plate. A study from the University of Cornell found that the use of smaller volumes of plates will reduce appetite.
3. Consumption of water before meals to reduce appetite in devouring food excessively. Because drinking water beforehand will reduce hunger before meals and at the end you will consume less food.
4. According to psychologists, women eat less when they’re around him. According to researchers, women who eat close to the guy she likes will be a little more to maintain your diet.
5. Hide your snack. When busy or relax, snack alloys will remain fit to accompany your days. To that end, a variety of snacks to avoid, especially with a lot of sugar and fat content.
6. Ensure that you read the labels of every food that you consume. Not without reason, knowing the number of calories in packaging will also make you a little more careful in choosing food.
7. Avoid snacking at night. Snacking at night often tends to increase your weight. Because there is no form of exercise done at night.