We often feel the throat pain? Don’t underestimate the pain of it. As it turns out, a sore throat can be a symptom of many diseases. What are the causes? First aid and what can we do to save our throats?
So far we only know if a sore throat that caused frequent drinking ice, eating spicy, fried foods, or so the passive smokers. But surprisingly, medically, sore throats had some other cause without we realize the cause of throat pain that we feel are:
• Virus. Throat infection because the virus is usually followed by other diseases such as cough or flu. The most common attack is the Epstein-Barr virus (mononucleosis infection commonly referred to). This Virus can affect the system of spleen, tonsils and swollen veins in the neck, making the sufferer even breathing difficulties. Transmission is via the saliva from the mouth to the hand, or vice versa, as well as through the use of shared towels or cutlery. It gets worse, this virus can attack the liver and causes jaundice or hepatitis.
• Bacteria. Bacterial causes of sore throat have a “tail” a more serious disease is terrible. One of the most common attack is the bacteria streptococcus, which makes the sore throat accompanied by damage to the heart and kidneys a.k.a. (Nephritis), tonsillitis or tonsil infection behind her throat, pneumonia, sinusitis and ear infections. If a sore throat is often accompanied by the pain we feel when swallowed to cause the saliva came out, difficulty talking (especially the buzzing words), or difficulty in breathing, we suggest that we should immediately to the doctor. Because chances are we exposed to the rare and dangerous diseases of the throat.
• Allergy and irritation. This is he who being the cause a mild sore throat. Dust, pollution, oily and spicy foods, food or drink that is too hot or cold, as well as extreme weather could make the throat is often sick. Breathing through the mouth because of nasal congestion can also make the throat pain. If you feel an allergy or irritation due to the dust and smoke caused by the pollution of motor vehicles, it’s good You use a mask when out of the House or engaging in activities outside the home.
• Reflux. Laryngo-pharyngeal reflux (LPR) one of the diseases that cause sore throats. Symptoms of a sore throat in the morning, we so often because of throat phlegm issue in a State of dirty, and sometimes we feel as though there’s a lump in the throat and tastes sour.
Here are some ways to relieve sore throat instantly you can do at home:
• Gargle with warm water mixed with 1/4 teaspoon turmeric juice and ½ teaspoon of salt in one glass.
• If you have an Aloe Vera plant at home, cut some roads, then Peel and juice of the Aloe Vera flesh with the addition of a little water. Use it to rinse out juice 2-3 times a day.
• Drink warm water plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice, no sugar. Drink 2-3 times a day about 30-60 minutes before meals. This recipe is one of the recipes that have been handed down and is believed to have hereditary very potent to cure a sore throat.
• Drink juice lime juice mixed with honey and grated ginger.
• Or, try drinking a glass of warm milk with honey mixture that can relieve aches and pains in the throat.
In natural ways and traditional above can’t eliminate the pain, it’s a sign there are other diseases that cause sore throats. Immediately consult a doctor to get a proper handling. Avoid drinking the medicine carelessly sold, because it could lead to disorders of the kidneys and liver.